Is SACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - the quantity contained in a sack
- noun - any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- noun - a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- noun - a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees)
- noun - a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- noun - the plundering of a place by an army or mob
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- verb - to put into a sack (a large bag)
There are 5 letters in SACKS: A C K S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SACKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SACKS, to go: SACKS?
Rearrange the letters in SACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SACKS
What's nearby SACKS
Lookup in Wiki for SACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SACKS"