Is SMACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- noun - street names for heroin
- noun - an enthusiastic kiss
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- adv - directly
- To press together and open (the lips) quickly and noisily, as in eating or tasting.
- To kiss noisily.
- To strike sharply and with a loud noise.
- To make or give a smack.
- To collide sharply and noisily: The ball smacked against the side of the house.
- The loud, sharp sound of smacking.
- A noisy kiss.
- A sharp blow or slap.
- With a smack: fell smack on her head.
- Directly: “We were smack in the middle of another controversy about a public man’s personal life” (Ellen Goodman).
- A distinctive flavor or taste.
- A suggestion or trace.
- A small amount; a smattering.
- To have a distinctive flavor or taste.
- To give an indication; be suggestive.
- A sloop-rigged boat used chiefly in fishing, especially to transport the catch to market.
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 5 letters in SMACK: A C K M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMACK, to go: SMACK?
Rearrange the letters in SMACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMACK
What's nearby SMACK
Lookup in Wiki for SMACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMACK"