Is CAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- noun - small flat mass of chopped food
- noun - baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
- verb - form a coat over
- A sweet baked food made of flour, liquid, eggs, and other ingredients, and usually served in rectangular, square, or rounded layer form.
- A flat, rounded mass of dough or batter, such as a pancake that is baked or fried.
- A flat, rounded mass of hashed or chopped food that is baked or fried; a patty.
- A shaped or molded piece, as of soap or ice.
- To cover or fill with a thick layer, as of compacted matter: a miner whose face was caked with soot.
- verb - to form into a hardened mass
There are 4 letters in CAKE: A C E K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAKE, to go: CAKE?
Rearrange the letters in CAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAKE
What's nearby CAKE
Lookup in Wiki for CAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAKE"