Is LANCES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LANCES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- verb - move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- verb - pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- verb - open by piercing with a lancet
- verb - to pierce with a lance (a spearlike weapon)
There are 6 letters in LANCES: A C E L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LANCES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LANCES, to go: LANCES?
Rearrange the letters in LANCES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LANCES
5 letters out of LANCES
4 letters out of LANCES
3 letters out of LANCES
2 letters out of LANCES
Contextual use of LANCES
What's nearby LANCES
Lookup in Wiki for LANCES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LANCES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LANCES"