Is CABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a telegram sent abroad
- noun - a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- noun - a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- noun - a nautical unit of depth
- noun - television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- noun - a television system that transmits over cables
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with a cable
- A strong, large-diameter, heavy steel or fiber rope.
- Something that resembles such steel or fiber rope.
- A bound or sheathed group of mutually insulated conductors.
- A heavy rope or chain for mooring or anchoring a ship.
- A cable length.
- A cablegram.
- Cable television.
- To send a cablegram to.
- To transmit (a message) by telegraph.
- To send a cablegram.
- verb - to fasten with a cable (a heavy rope)
There are 5 letters in CABLE: A B C E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CABLE, to go: CABLE?
Rearrange the letters in CABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CABLE
What's nearby CABLE
Lookup in Wiki for CABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CABLE"