Is ANGELUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGELUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a bell rung in Roman Catholic churches to announce the time when the Angelus should be recited
- noun - a prayer said 3 times a day by Roman Catholics in memory of the Annunciation
- A devotional prayer at morning, noon, and night to commemorate the Annunciation.
- A bell rung as a call to recite this prayer.
- noun - a Roman Catholic prayer
There are 7 letters in ANGELUS: A E G L N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGELUS, to go: ANGELUS?
Rearrange the letters in ANGELUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANGELUS
6 letters out of ANGELUS
5 letters out of ANGELUS
4 letters out of ANGELUS
3 letters out of ANGELUS
2 letters out of ANGELUS
Contextual use of ANGELUS
What's nearby ANGELUS
Lookup in Wiki for ANGELUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGELUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGELUS"