Is AGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fit of shivering or shaking
- noun - successive stages of chills and fever that is a symptom of malaria
- noun - a mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- A febrile condition in which there are alternating periods of chills, fever, and sweating.
- A chill or fit of shivering.
- adv - a malarial fever [n -S] : AGUELIKE, AGUISH [adj], AGUISHLY
There are 4 letters in AGUE: A E G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGUE, to go: AGUE?
Rearrange the letters in AGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGUE
What's nearby AGUE
Lookup in Wiki for AGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGUE"