Is GAUZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAUZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) bleached cotton cloth of plain weave used for bandages and dressings
- noun - a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
- A thin, transparent fabric with a loose open weave, used for curtains and clothing.
- A thin, loosely woven surgical dressing, usually made of cotton.
- A thin plastic or metal woven mesh.
- A mist or haze.
- noun - a transparent fabric
There are 5 letters in GAUZE: A E G U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAUZE, to go: GAUZE?
Rearrange the letters in GAUZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAUZE
What's nearby GAUZE
Lookup in Wiki for GAUZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAUZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAUZE"