Is ARGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARGUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - present reasons and arguments
- verb - have an argument about something
- verb - give evidence of
- To put forth reasons for or against; debate: “It is time to stop arguing tax-rate reductions and to enact them” (Paul Craig Roberts).
- To attempt to prove by reasoning; maintain or contend: The speaker argued that more immigrants should be admitted to the country.
- To give evidence of; indicate: “Similarities cannot always be used to argue descent” (Isaac Asimov).
- To persuade or influence (another), as by presenting reasons: argued the clerk into lowering the price.
- To put forth reasons for or against something: argued for dismissal of the case; argued against an immediate counterattack.
- These verbs denote verbal exchange expressing conflict of positions or opinions.
- verb - to present reasons for or against
There are 5 letters in ARGUE: A E G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARGUE, to go: ARGUE?
Rearrange the letters in ARGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARGUE
What's nearby ARGUE
Lookup in Wiki for ARGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARGUE"