Is VAGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAGUE in various dictionaries:
- adj - not clearly understood or expressed
- adj - not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished
- adj - lacking clarity or distinctness
- Not clearly expressed; inexplicit.
- Not thinking or expressing oneself clearly.
- Lacking definite shape, form, or character; indistinct: saw a vague outline of a building through the fog.
- Not clear in meaning or application.
- Indistinctly felt, perceived, understood, or recalled; hazy: a vague uneasiness.
- adv - not clearly expressed or understood [adj VAGUER, VAGUEST] : VAGUELY
There are 5 letters in VAGUE: A E G U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAGUE, to go: VAGUE?
Rearrange the letters in VAGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAGUE
What's nearby VAGUE
Lookup in Wiki for VAGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAGUE"