Is LUNGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUNGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- noun - (fencing) an attacking thrust made with one foot forward and the back leg straight and with the sword arm outstretched forward
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- A sudden thrust or pass, as with a sword.
- A sudden forward movement or plunge.
- To make a sudden thrust or pass.
- To move with a sudden thrust.
- verb - to make a forceful forward movement
There are 5 letters in LUNGE: E G L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUNGE, to go: LUNGE?
Rearrange the letters in LUNGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUNGE
What's nearby LUNGE
Lookup in Wiki for LUNGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUNGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUNGE"