Is PLUNGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLUNGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief swim in water
- noun - a steep and rapid fall
- verb - thrust or throw into
- verb - drop steeply
- verb - dash violently or with great speed or impetuosity
- verb - begin with vigor
- verb - cause to be immersed
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- To thrust or throw forcefully into a substance or place: “Plunge the lobsters, head first, into a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water” (Craig Claiborne).
- To cast suddenly, violently, or deeply into a given state or situation: “The street was plunged in cool shadow” (Richard Wright).
- To fall or throw oneself into a substance or place: We plunged into the icy mountain lake.
- To throw oneself earnestly or wholeheartedly into an activity or a situation: The students plunged into their examinations.
- To enter or move headlong through something: The hunting dogs plunged into the forest in pursuit of game.
- To descend steeply; fall precipitously: a cliff that plunges to the sea.
- To move forward and downward violently: The disabled aircraft plunged to the ground and burst into flames.
- To speculate or gamble extravagantly.
- The act or an instance of plunging.
- A place or an area, such as a swimming pool, for diving or plunging.
- To begin an unfamiliar venture, especially after hesitating: After a three-year engagement, they’re finally taking the plunge.
- verb - to throw or thrust suddenly or forcibly into something
There are 6 letters in PLUNGE: E G L N P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLUNGE, to go: PLUNGE?
Rearrange the letters in PLUNGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLUNGE
What's nearby PLUNGE
Lookup in Wiki for PLUNGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLUNGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLUNGE"