Is JUNGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUNGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- noun - a place where hoboes camp
- noun - an impenetrable equatorial forest
- Land densely overgrown with tropical vegetation.
- A dense thicket or growth.
- A dense, confused mass; a jumble.
- Something made up of many confused elements; a bewildering complex or maze: sorting through the jungle of regulations.
- A place or milieu characterized by intense, often ruthless competition or struggle for survival: the corporate jungle.
- adj - land covered with dense tropical vegetation [n -S] : JUNGLED
There are 6 letters in JUNGLE: E G J L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUNGLE, to go: JUNGLE?
Rearrange the letters in JUNGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUNGLE
What's nearby JUNGLE
Lookup in Wiki for JUNGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUNGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUNGLE"