Is LOUNGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOUNGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an upholstered seat for more than one person
- noun - a room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait
- verb - sit or recline comfortably
- verb - be about
- To move or act in a lazy, relaxed way; loll: lounging on the sofa; lounged around in pajamas.
- To pass (time) in a lazy, relaxed, or idle way: lounged the day away.
- A public waiting room, as in a hotel or an air terminal, often having smoking or lavatory facilities.
- An establishment or a room in an establishment, as in a hotel or restaurant, where cocktails are served.
- A living room.
- A lobby.
- A long couch, especially one having no back and a headrest at one end.
- verb - to recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy manner
There are 6 letters in LOUNGE: E G L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUNGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOUNGE, to go: LOUNGE?
Rearrange the letters in LOUNGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOUNGE
What's nearby LOUNGE
Lookup in Wiki for LOUNGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOUNGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOUNGE"