Is GONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GONE in various dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - be awarded
- verb - have a particular form
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - be abolished or discarded
- verb - be or continue to be in a certain condition
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - to be spent or finished
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - pass, fare, or elapse
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - be in the right place or situation
- verb - be ranked or compare
- verb - begin or set in motion
- verb - have a turn
- verb - be contained in
- verb - be sounded, played, or expressed
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - go through in search of something
- verb - be spent
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- adj - destroyed or killed
- adj - dead
- adj - well in the past
- adj - no longer retained
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or dead.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- Carried away; absorbed.
- Used up; exhausted.
- Infatuated: gone on the girl.
- Pregnant: is five months gone.
- adj - departed
There are 4 letters in GONE: E G N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GONE, to go: GONE?
Rearrange the letters in GONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GONE
What's nearby GONE
Lookup in Wiki for GONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GONE"