Is GAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a contest with rules to determine a winner
- noun - a single play of a sport or other contest
- noun - an amusement or pastime
- noun - animal hunted for food or sport
- noun - (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- noun - (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win
- noun - the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game
- noun - your occupation or line of work
- noun - frivolous or trifling behavior
- verb - place a bet on
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- adj - willing to face danger
- An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.
- A competitive activity or sport in which players contend with each other according to a set of rules: the game of basketball; the game of gin rummy.
- A single instance of such an activity: We lost the first game.
- A period of competition or challenge: It was too late in the game to change the schedule of the project.
- The total number of points required to win a game: One hundred points is game in bridge.
- The score accumulated at any given time in a game: The game is now 14 to 12.
- The equipment needed for playing certain games: packed the children’s games in the car.
- A particular style or manner of playing a game: improved my tennis game with practice.
- An active interest or pursuit, especially one involving competitive engagement or adherence to rules: “the way the system operates, the access game, the turf game, the image game” (Hedrick Smith).
- A business or occupation; a line: the insurance game.
- An illegal activity; a racket.
- Evasive, trifling, or manipulative behavior: wanted a straight answer, not more of their tiresome games.
- A calculated strategy or approach; a scheme: I saw through their game from the very beginning.
- A model of a competitive situation that identifies interested parties and stipulates rules governing all aspects of the competition, used in game theory to determine the optimal course of action for an interested party.
- Wild animals, birds, or fish hunted for food or sport.
- The flesh of these animals, eaten as food.
- An object of attack, ridicule, or pursuit: The press considered the candidate’s indiscretions to be game.
- To waste or lose by gambling.
- Plucky and unyielding in spirit; resolute: She put up a game fight against her detractors.
- The only alternative: “The AngloIrish Agreement is the only game in town available to political leaders seeking a graceful way out of the Ulster morass” (Boston Globe).
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 4 letters in GAME: A E G M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAME, to go: GAME?
Rearrange the letters in GAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAME
What's nearby GAME
Lookup in Wiki for GAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAME"