Is IMAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an iconic mental representation
- noun - (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world
- noun - a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- noun - a standard or typical example
- noun - language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- noun - someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor)
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - the general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public
- noun - a representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)
- verb - render visible, as by means of MRI
- verb - imagine
- A reproduction of the form of a person or an object, especially a sculptured likeness.
- An optically formed duplicate, counterpart, or other representative reproduction of an object, especially an optical reproduction of an object formed by a lens or mirror.
- One that closely or exactly resembles another; a double: He is the image of his uncle.
- The opinion or concept of something that is held by the public.
- The character projected to the public, as by a person or an institution, especially as interpreted by the mass media.
- A personification of something specified: That child is the image of good health.
- A mental picture of something not real or present.
- A vivid description or representation.
- A figure of speech, especially a metaphor or simile.
- A concrete representation, as in art, literature, or music, that is expressive or evocative of something else: night as an image of death.
- An exact copy of data in a file transferred to another medium.
- An apparition.
- To make or produce a likeness of.
- To mirror or reflect.
- To symbolize or typify.
- To picture (something) mentally; imagine.
- To describe, especially so vividly as to evoke a mental picture of.
- To translate (photographs or other pictures) by computer into numbers that can be transmitted to a remote location and then reconverted into pictures by another computer.
- To visualize (something), as by magnetic resonance imaging.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 5 letters in IMAGE: A E G I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMAGE, to go: IMAGE?
Rearrange the letters in IMAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMAGE
What's nearby IMAGE
Lookup in Wiki for IMAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMAGE"