Is MIRAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIRAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects
- noun - something illusory and unattainable
- An optical phenomenon that creates the illusion of water, often with inverted reflections of distant objects, and results from distortion of light by alternate layers of hot and cool air.
- Something illusory or insubstantial.
- noun - a type of optical illusion
There are 6 letters in MIRAGE: A E G I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIRAGE, to go: MIRAGE?
Rearrange the letters in MIRAGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MIRAGE
5 letters out of MIRAGE
4 letters out of MIRAGE
3 letters out of MIRAGE
2 letters out of MIRAGE
Contextual use of MIRAGE
What's nearby MIRAGE
Lookup in Wiki for MIRAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIRAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIRAGE"