Is IMAGERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMAGERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- A set of mental pictures or images.
- The use of vivid or figurative language to represent objects, actions, or ideas.
- The use of expressive or evocative images in art, literature, or music.
- A group or body of related images, as in a painting or poem.
- Representative images, particularly statues or icons.
- The art of making such images.
- noun - mental pictures
There are 7 letters in IMAGERY: A E G I M R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMAGERY, to go: IMAGERY?
Rearrange the letters in IMAGERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMAGERY
6 letters out of IMAGERY
5 letters out of IMAGERY
4 letters out of IMAGERY
3 letters out of IMAGERY
2 letters out of IMAGERY
Contextual use of IMAGERY
What's nearby IMAGERY
Lookup in Wiki for IMAGERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMAGERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMAGERY"