Is GAMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a contest with rules to determine a winner
- noun - a single play of a sport or other contest
- noun - an amusement or pastime
- noun - animal hunted for food or sport
- noun - (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- noun - (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win
- noun - the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game
- noun - your occupation or line of work
- noun - frivolous or trifling behavior
- verb - place a bet on
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 5 letters in GAMES: A E G M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAMES, to go: GAMES?
Rearrange the letters in GAMES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAMES
What's nearby GAMES
Lookup in Wiki for GAMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAMES"