Is GEMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GEMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- noun - a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- verb - to adorn with gems (precious stones)
There are 4 letters in GEMS: E G M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GEMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GEMS, to go: GEMS?
Rearrange the letters in GEMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GEMS
What's nearby GEMS
Lookup in Wiki for GEMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GEMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GEMS"