Is MALLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MALLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sports implement with a long handle and a head like a hammer
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- A short-handled hammer, usually with a cylindrical head of wood, used chiefly to drive a chisel or wedge.
- A tool with a large head, used to strike a surface without damaging it.
- A long-handled implement used to strike a ball, as in croquet and polo.
- A light hammer with a rounded head for striking a percussion instrument.
- noun - a type of hammer
There are 6 letters in MALLET: A E L L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MALLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of MALLET, to go: MALLET?
Rearrange the letters in MALLET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MALLET
What's nearby MALLET
Lookup in Wiki for MALLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MALLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MALLET"