Is TELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- To give a detailed account of; narrate: tell what happened; told us a story.
- To communicate by speech or writing; express with words: tell the truth; tell one’s love.
- To make known; reveal: tell a secret; tell fortunes.
- To notify; inform.
- To inform positively; assure: I tell you, the plan will work.
- To give instructions to; direct: told the customers to wait in line.
- To discover by observation; discern: could easily tell that she was a newcomer.
- To name or number one by one; count: telling one’s blessings; 16 windows, all told.
- To give an account or a revelation: was now prepared to break silence and tell.
- To give evidence; inform: He promised not to tell on his friend.
- To rebuke severely; reprimand.
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 4 letters in TELL: E L L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELL, to go: TELL?
Rearrange the letters in TELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TELL
What's nearby TELL
Lookup in Wiki for TELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELL"