Is MELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- verb - reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - become less intense and fade away gradually
- To be changed from a solid to a liquid state by application of heat or pressure or both.
- To dissolve: Sugar melts in water.
- To disappear or vanish gradually as if by dissolving: The crowd melted away after the rally.
- To pass or merge imperceptibly into something else: Sea melted into sky along the horizon.
- To become softened in feeling: Our hearts melted at the child’s tears.
- To be overcome or crushed, as by grief, dismay, or fear.
- To change (a solid) to a liquid state by the application of heat or pressure or both.
- To dissolve: The tide melted our sand castle away.
- To cause to disappear gradually; disperse.
- To cause (units) to blend: “Here individuals of all races are melted into a new race of men” (Michel Guillaume Jean de Crèvecoeur).
- To soften (someone’s feelings); make gentle or tender.
- A melted solid; a fused mass.
- The state of being melted.
- The act or operation of melting.
- The quantity melted at a single operation or in one period.
- Often used to modify another noun: glacial melt water; the summer melt season.
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 4 letters in MELT: E L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MELT, to go: MELT?
Rearrange the letters in MELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MELT
What's nearby MELT
Lookup in Wiki for MELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MELT"