Is MELTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MELTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- verb - reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - become less intense and fade away gradually
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 5 letters in MELTS: E L M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MELTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MELTS, to go: MELTS?
Rearrange the letters in MELTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MELTS
What's nearby MELTS
Lookup in Wiki for MELTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MELTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MELTS"