Is SMELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - small cold-water silvery fish
- noun - small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
- verb - extract (metals) by heating
- verb - inhale the odor of
- verb - emit an odor
- verb - smell bad
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- To melt or fuse (ores) in order to separate the metallic constituents.
- verb - to melt or fuse, as ores
There are 5 letters in SMELT: E L M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMELT, to go: SMELT?
Rearrange the letters in SMELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SMELT
What's nearby SMELT
Lookup in Wiki for SMELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMELT"