Is MALT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MALT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a milkshake made with malt powder
- noun - a lager of high alcohol content
- noun - a cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water
- verb - treat with malt or malt extract
- verb - turn into malt, become malt
- verb - convert grain into malt
- verb - convert into malt
- Grain, usually barley, that has been allowed to sprout, used chiefly in brewing and distilling.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as beer or ale, brewed from malt.
- See malted milk (n.
- To process (grain) into malt.
- To become malt.
- verb - to treat or combine with malt (germinated grain)
There are 4 letters in MALT: A L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MALT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MALT, to go: MALT?
Rearrange the letters in MALT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MALT
What's nearby MALT
Lookup in Wiki for MALT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MALT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MALT"