Is MANTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cloak as a symbol of authority
- noun - United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- noun - the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- noun - anything that covers
- noun - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- noun - shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- verb - spread over a surface, like a mantle
- verb - cover like a mantle
- A loose, sleeveless coat worn over outer garments; a cloak.
- Something that covers, envelops, or conceals: “On a summer night... a mantle of dust hangs over the gravel roads” (John Dollard).
- Variant of mantel.
- The outer covering of a wall.
- A zone of hot gases around a flame.
- A device in gas lamps consisting of a sheath of threads that gives off brilliant illumination when heated by the flame.
- The cerebral cortex.
- The outer wall and casing of a blast furnace above the hearth.
- The wings, shoulder feathers, and back of a bird when differently colored from the rest of the body.
- A fold or pair of folds of the body wall that lines the shell and secretes the substance that forms the shell in mollusks and brachiopods.
- To cover with or as if with a mantle; conceal.
- To spread or become extended over a surface.
- To become covered with a coating, as scum or froth on the surface of a liquid.
- To be overspread by blushes or colors: a face that was mantled in joy.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 6 letters in MANTLE: A E L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANTLE, to go: MANTLE?
Rearrange the letters in MANTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MANTLE
5 letters out of MANTLE
4 letters out of MANTLE
3 letters out of MANTLE
2 letters out of MANTLE
Contextual use of MANTLE
What's nearby MANTLE
Lookup in Wiki for MANTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANTLE"