Is LAMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cry of sorrow and grief
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- noun - a mournful poem
- verb - express grief verbally
- verb - regret strongly
- To express grief for or about; mourn: lament a death.
- To regret deeply; deplore: He lamented his thoughtless acts.
- To grieve audibly; wail.
- To express sorrow or regret.
- A feeling or an expression of grief; a lamentation.
- A song or poem expressing deep grief or mourning.
- verb - to express sorrow or regret for
There are 6 letters in LAMENT: A E L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAMENT, to go: LAMENT?
Rearrange the letters in LAMENT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LAMENT
5 letters out of LAMENT
4 letters out of LAMENT
3 letters out of LAMENT
2 letters out of LAMENT
Contextual use of LAMENT
What's nearby LAMENT
Lookup in Wiki for LAMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAMENT"