Is AGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony
- A fine-grained, fibrous variety of chalcedony with colored bands or irregular clouding.
- A playing marble made of agate or a glass imitation of it.
- A tool with agate parts, such as a burnisher tipped with agate.
- A type size, approximately 52 points.
- adj - a variety of quartz [n -S] : AGATOID
There are 5 letters in AGATE: A A E G T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGATE, to go: AGATE?
Rearrange the letters in AGATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGATE
What's nearby AGATE
Lookup in Wiki for AGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGATE"