Is GAUGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAUGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- noun - accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
- noun - the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
- noun - the thickness of wire
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - rub to a uniform size
- verb - determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- verb - measure precisely and against a standard
- verb - adapt to a specified measurement
- verb - mix in specific proportions
- verb - to measure precisely
There are 6 letters in GAUGES: A E G G S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAUGES, to go: GAUGES?
Rearrange the letters in GAUGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAUGES
What's nearby GAUGES
Lookup in Wiki for GAUGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAUGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAUGES"