Is SHAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- A tangle or mass, especially of rough, matted hair.
- A coarse long nap, as on a woolen cloth.
- Cloth having such a nap.
- A rug with a thick, rough pile.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- To make shaggy; roughen.
- To chase and bring back; fetch.
- To chase and catch (fly balls) in practice.
- A dance step of the 1930’s consisting of a hop on each foot in turn.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 4 letters in SHAG: A G H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAG, to go: SHAG?
Rearrange the letters in SHAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAG
What's nearby SHAG
Lookup in Wiki for SHAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAG"