Is SHAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- noun - a matted tangle of hair or fiber
- noun - a fabric with long coarse nap
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- noun - a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- verb - dance the shag
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 5 letters in SHAGS: A G H S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAGS, to go: SHAGS?
Rearrange the letters in SHAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAGS
What's nearby SHAGS
Lookup in Wiki for SHAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAGS"