Is SLANGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLANGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- verb - use slang or vulgar language
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - abuse with coarse language
- verb - to use slang (extremely informal or vulgar language)
There are 6 letters in SLANGS: A G L N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLANGS, to go: SLANGS?
Rearrange the letters in SLANGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLANGS
What's nearby SLANGS
Lookup in Wiki for SLANGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLANGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLANGS"