Is GLASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- noun - a container for holding liquids while drinking
- noun - the quantity a glass will hold
- noun - a small refracting telescope
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a mirror
- noun - glassware collectively
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- verb - enclose with glass
- verb - put in a glass container
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- Any of a large class of materials with highly variable mechanical and optical properties that solidify from the molten state without crystallization, are typically made by silicates fusing with boric oxide, aluminum oxide, or phosphorus pentoxide, are generally hard, brittle, and transparent or translucent, and are considered to be supercooled liquids rather than true solids.
- A drinking vessel.
- A mirror.
- A barometer.
- A window or windowpane.
- A device, such as a monocle or spyglass, containing a lens or lenses and used as an aid to vision.
- The quantity contained by a drinking vessel; a glassful.
- Objects made of glass; glassware.
- To enclose or encase with glass.
- To put into a glass container.
- To provide with glass or glass parts.
- To make glassy; glaze.
- To see reflected, as in a mirror.
- To reflect.
- To scan (a tract of land or forest, for example) with an optical instrument.
- To become glassy.
- To use an optical instrument, as in looking for game.
- verb - to encase in glass (a transparent substance)
There are 5 letters in GLASS: A G L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLASS, to go: GLASS?
Rearrange the letters in GLASS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLASS
What's nearby GLASS
Lookup in Wiki for GLASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLASS"