Is FLAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- verb - communicate or signal with a flag
- verb - provide with a flag
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - decorate with flags
- verb - become less intense
- verb - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)
There are 5 letters in FLAGS: A F G L S
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAGS, to go: FLAGS?
Rearrange the letters in FLAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAGS
What's nearby FLAGS
Lookup in Wiki for FLAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAGS"