Is FLAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- verb - communicate or signal with a flag
- verb - provide with a flag
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - decorate with flags
- verb - become less intense
- A piece of cloth, usually rectangular, of distinctive color and design, used as a symbol, a standard, a signal, or an emblem.
- National or other allegiance, as symbolized by a flag: ships of the same flag.
- A ship carrying the flag of an admiral; a flagship.
- A marking device, such as a gummed strip of paper, attached to an object to attract attention or ease identification; a tab.
- The masthead of a newspaper.
- A cross stroke added to a note that is less than a quarter note in value.
- A distinctively shaped or marked tail, as of a dog or deer.
- A bit or series of bits with two stable states, used in software to indicate a single piece of information.
- To mark with a flag or flags for identification or ornamentation: flag a parade route; flagging parts of a manuscript for later review.
- To signal with or as if with a flag.
- To signal to stop: flag down a passing car.
- A plant, such as an iris or a cattail, that has long, sword-shaped leaves.
- To hang limply; droop.
- To decline in vigor or strength: My appetite flags in the hot weather.
- To decline in interest: The conversation flagged.
- A flagstone.
- verb - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)
There are 4 letters in FLAG: A F G L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAG, to go: FLAG?
Rearrange the letters in FLAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAG
What's nearby FLAG
Lookup in Wiki for FLAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAG"