Is LODGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LODGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion
- noun - a small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- noun - any of various Native American dwellings
- noun - a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- verb - be a lodger
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - provide housing for
- A cottage or cabin, often rustic, used as a temporary abode or shelter: a ski lodge.
- A small house on the grounds of an estate or a park, used by a caretaker or gatekeeper.
- An inn.
- Any of various Native American dwellings, such as a hogan, wigwam, or longhouse.
- The group living in such a dwelling.
- A local chapter of certain fraternal organizations.
- The meeting hall of such a chapter.
- The members of such a chapter.
- The den of certain animals, such as the dome-shaped structure built by beavers.
- To provide with temporary quarters, especially for sleeping: lodges travelers in the shed.
- To rent a room to.
- To place or establish in quarters: lodged the children with relatives after the fire.
- To serve as a depository for; contain: This cabinet lodges our oldest wines.
- To place, leave, or deposit, as for safety: documents lodged with a trusted associate.
- To fix, force, or implant: lodge a bullet in a wall.
- To register (a charge or complaint, for example) before an authority, such as a court; file.
- To vest (authority, for example).
- To beat (crops) down flat: rye lodged by the cyclone.
- To live in a place temporarily.
- To rent accommodations, especially for sleeping.
- To be or become embedded: The ball lodged in the fence.
- verb - to furnish with temporary quarters
There are 5 letters in LODGE: D E G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LODGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LODGE, to go: LODGE?
Rearrange the letters in LODGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LODGE
What's nearby LODGE
Lookup in Wiki for LODGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LODGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LODGE"