Is DOGLEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOGLEG in various dictionaries:
- noun - angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog
- noun - a golf hole with a sharp angle in the fairway
- Something that has a sharp bend, especially a road or route that bends abruptly.
- A sharp bend or turn: Make a dogleg at the fire station and continue south.
- A golf hole in which the fairway is abruptly angled.
- verb - to move along a bent course
There are 6 letters in DOGLEG: D E G G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGLEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOGLEG, to go: DOGLEG?
Rearrange the letters in DOGLEG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOGLEG
What's nearby DOGLEG
Lookup in Wiki for DOGLEG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOGLEG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOGLEG"