Is GLOWED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOWED in various dictionaries:
- verb - emit a steady even light without flames
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - be exuberant or high-spirited
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit light and heat
There are 6 letters in GLOWED: D E G L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOWED
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOWED, to go: GLOWED?
Rearrange the letters in GLOWED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOWED
What's nearby GLOWED
Lookup in Wiki for GLOWED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOWED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOWED"