Is GLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and refreshed state
- noun - light from nonthermal sources
- noun - the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- noun - a feeling of considerable warmth
- noun - a steady even light without flames
- noun - the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- verb - emit a steady even light without flames
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - be exuberant or high-spirited
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- To shine brightly and steadily, especially without a flame: Embers glowed in the furnace.
- To have a bright, warm, usually reddish color: The children’s cheeks glowed from the cold.
- To flush; blush.
- To be exuberant or radiant: parents glowing with pride.
- A light produced by a body heated to luminosity; incandescence.
- Brilliance or warmth of color, especially redness: “the evening glow of the city streets when the sun has gone behind the tallest houses” (Seán O’Faoláin).
- A sensation of physical warmth.
- A warm feeling, as of pleasure or well-being.
- verb - to emit light and heat
There are 4 letters in GLOW: G L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOW, to go: GLOW?
Rearrange the letters in GLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOW
What's nearby GLOW
Lookup in Wiki for GLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOW"