Is POOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- noun - a small lake
- noun - an organization of people or resources that can be shared
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - any communal combination of funds
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- noun - any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- verb - combine into a common fund
- verb - join or form a pool of people
- A small body of still water.
- An accumulation of standing liquid; a puddle: a pool of blood.
- A deep or still place in a stream.
- A swimming pool.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or gas in porous sedimentary rock.
- To form pools or a pool: The receding tide pooled in hollows along the shore.
- To accumulate in a body part: preventing blood from pooling in the limbs.
- A game of chance, resembling a lottery, in which the contestants put staked money into a common fund that is later paid to the winner.
- A fund containing all the money bet in a game of chance or on the outcome of an event.
- A grouping of resources for the common advantage of the participants: a pool of implements for the use of all the workers on the estate; forming a pool of our talents.
- An available supply, the use of which is shared by a group.
- A group of journalists who cover an event and then by agreement share their reports with participating news media: the White House press pool.
- A mutual fund established by a group of stockholders for speculating in or manipulating prices of securities.
- The persons or parties participating in such a fund.
- An agreement between competing business concerns to establish controls over production, market, and prices for common profit.
- To put into a fund for use by all: Let’s pool our resources to finish the project quickly.
- verb - to combine in a common fund
There are 4 letters in POOL: L O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of POOL, to go: POOL?
Rearrange the letters in POOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POOL
What's nearby POOL
Lookup in Wiki for POOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POOL"