Is POOLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POOLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- noun - a small lake
- noun - an organization of people or resources that can be shared
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - any communal combination of funds
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- noun - any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- verb - combine into a common fund
- verb - join or form a pool of people
- verb - to combine in a common fund
There are 5 letters in POOLS: L O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POOLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of POOLS, to go: POOLS?
Rearrange the letters in POOLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POOLS
What's nearby POOLS
Lookup in Wiki for POOLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POOLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POOLS"