Is LOOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- noun - anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan)
- noun - the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- noun - a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- noun - an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- noun - a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- noun - a flight maneuver
- verb - move in loops
- verb - make a loop in
- verb - fly loops, perform a loop
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - fasten or join with a loop
- A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
- The opening formed by such a doubled line.
- Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
- A closed circuit.
- A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition prevails.
- A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
- A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
- See league1 (n.
- To form into a loop.
- To fasten, join, or encircle with loops or a loop.
- To fly (an aircraft) in a loop.
- To move in a loop or an arc.
- To join (conductors) so as to complete a circuit.
- To add or substitute (words) in a film by altering the sound track.
- To form a loop.
- To move in a loop: “The couple looped constantly around the international social circuit” (Walter Isaacson).
- To make a loop in an aircraft.
- A loophole through which small arms may be fired.
- verb - to form loops (circular or oval openings)
There are 4 letters in LOOP: L O O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOP, to go: LOOP?
Rearrange the letters in LOOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOOP
What's nearby LOOP
Lookup in Wiki for LOOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOP"