Is FLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- verb - fall loosely
- verb - fall suddenly and abruptly
- verb - fail utterly
- adv - with a flopping sound
- adv - exactly
- To fall or lie down heavily and noisily.
- To move about loosely or limply: The dog’s ears flopped when it ran.
- To fail utterly: The play flopped.
- To rest idly; lounge.
- To drop or lay (something) down heavily and noisily: flopped the steak onto a platter.
- The act of flopping.
- The sound made when flopping.
- An utter failure.
- verb - to fall heavily and noisily
There are 4 letters in FLOP: F L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOP, to go: FLOP?
Rearrange the letters in FLOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOP
What's nearby FLOP
Lookup in Wiki for FLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOP"