Is WORLDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORLDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - people in general
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- noun - the earth and all its inhabitants
There are 6 letters in WORLDS: D L O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORLDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORLDS, to go: WORLDS?
Rearrange the letters in WORLDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORLDS
What's nearby WORLDS
Lookup in Wiki for WORLDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORLDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORLDS"