Is DROOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DROOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- verb - be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To let saliva run from the mouth; drivel.
- To make an extravagant show of appreciation or desire.
- To talk nonsense.
- Senseless talk; drivel.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 5 letters in DROOL: D L O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DROOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DROOL, to go: DROOL?
Rearrange the letters in DROOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DROOL
What's nearby DROOL
Lookup in Wiki for DROOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DROOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DROOL"