Is DOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOUR in various dictionaries:
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- Marked by sternness or harshness; forbidding: a dour, self-sacrificing life.
- Sternly obstinate; unyielding: a dour determination.
- adv - showing a brooding ill humor or resentment [adj -LENER, -LENEST] : SULLENLY
There are 4 letters in DOUR: D O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOUR, to go: DOUR?
Rearrange the letters in DOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOUR
What's nearby DOUR
Lookup in Wiki for DOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOUR"