Is GOURD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOURD in various dictionaries:
- noun - bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- noun - any of numerous inedible fruits with hard rinds
- noun - any vine of the family Cucurbitaceae that bears fruits with hard rinds
- Any of several trailing or climbing plants related to the pumpkin, squash, and cucumber and bearing fruits with a hard rind.
- The fruit of such a plant, often of irregular and unusual shape.
- The dried and hollowed-out shell of one of these fruits, often used as a drinking utensil.
- noun - a hard-shelled fruit
There are 5 letters in GOURD: D G O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOURD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOURD, to go: GOURD?
Rearrange the letters in GOURD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOURD
What's nearby GOURD
Lookup in Wiki for GOURD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOURD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOURD"