Is DRUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRUG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- verb - administer a drug to
- verb - use recreational drugs
- A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
- Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.
- A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
- A chemical or dye.
- To administer a drug to.
- To poison or mix (food or drink) with a drug.
- To stupefy or dull with or as if with a drug: drugged with sleep.
- verb - to affect with a drug (a medicinal substance)
There are 4 letters in DRUG: D G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRUG, to go: DRUG?
Rearrange the letters in DRUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRUG
What's nearby DRUG
Lookup in Wiki for DRUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRUG"